We have a wide range of activities supporting and enhancing life in the parish. Most of these have their own pages giving more information which can be found by following the links below. And if you are looking for an activity not listed here, the clergy or the the parish office may well be able to point you in the right direction.
- St Peter's Choir, the Church Choir Associates and the Music Group which ably support our services
- The Bell Ringers who make sure the town knows that a service is about to start.
- Men's breakfasts to start the day well
- Ladies' Breakfast is every fourth Sunday. Look out for the venue on our home page.
- Toddler Time is our baby to preschool group. We meet every Thursday 10.00am - 11.30am in St Peter's, including during school holidays.
- A number of Study Groups which meet at various times and places and with a range of formats. For more information on these please contact the Parish Office