Christian worship began in Winchcombe in Saxon times. The earliest reference to the church, dedicated to St Peter, is in 1175 when we hear of its close association with the abbey that once stood to the east of the church. The present building dates from the 1450s, and remains externally very much as it was when it was built. It is located close to the centre of the town and open daily from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm (winter) / 5.00 pm (summer). A brief history can be found here.
Postcode: GL54 5LU
We offer opportunities for worship three times each Sunday: the normal times for these services can be found here
| Printable Version|