Stanway - St Peter's

Stanway - St Peter's

Stanway is a small village in north Gloucestershire, at the foot of the Cotswold escarpment.  The houses cluster around, and for the most part are owned by, Stanway House, with its famous gravity-fed fountain.

The village forms part of the recently amalgamated parish of Toddington, Stanway and Didbrook-with-Hailes, one of the Winchcombe Team of Parishes.

Further details of the church, St Peter's, and its history, will be posted here soon.

Details of Sunday Services and other activities are given below.  For further information, see the Contacts page

Services

Second Sunday 9.30am Holy Communion [1662]


Printer Printable Version